Muddled Musings

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

i'm a teacher.

I'm a teacher-- the real kind--with good money and everything. Basically, all I needed was two legs and the ability to speak English. The interview consisted of my boss telling me his life history, me smiling and listening, and then a handshake to seal the deal. I do feel slightly like a corporate cop-out, since I'm teaching business people from the (soon to be) largest oil company in Canada. But I have the excuse that I didn't know that when I was contracted out.

6 Comments:

Blogger sara without an 'h' said...

sell-out!! :)

seriously, ann, i have no comment from you on my october 7th blog. do you see it?? i don't!

6:15 p.m.  
Blogger Amanda said...

teaching what?

3:19 a.m.  
Blogger Bronton said...

Hey Ann! I found your blog! I don't have much to say to you since we just talked on the phone, though. Hmm...bye.

7:13 a.m.  
Blogger Rachel:) said...

Hey kid! That is funny! i wish i could get a job teaching that easily, and i have a degree!:) ANwyaz, i am glad you will be doing that! it will be a great experaicne!

5:04 p.m.  
Blogger Hannah said...

Wow, Ann! Are you teaching English?
I hope it goes well for you and that since I'm assuming these business people are adults, you won't have to deal with the problem of them forging their parents' signatures! Sorry for the sidetrack, forgery was was my "issue" this week...plagiarism was last week.
I hope you have fun with it!

12:21 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh* My dear older sister is a teacher. Wow, you didn't even have to go through the ed program here and a job was practically handed to you!! lucky.
Ps. I met Henderson's wife today for an interview about Ruben...she said that the girls wanted to come with because they wanted to meet "Ann's sister"!! You are loved and missed here!!!!

1:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home