Muddled Musings

Friday, September 22, 2006

mr. videotron.

It's time for my weekly update on creepy men. Except that-- hallelujah-- I don't have one! That's because last week I met Mr. Videotron. Mr. Videotron is my telephone technician. After a cup of coffee while he hooked up my phone, he asked for my number. I wasn't sure how to respond to that. So I said, "But you already have my number-- you hooked up my telephone." I think this was an awkward point in the conversation. Regardless, we are now on a first-name basis and have had a few more cups of coffee.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rachel:) said...

hmmm. ann who is this man?

7:12 p.m.  
Blogger Dena said...

The only problem is that the title "Mr. Videotron" sounds creepy. I think he needs a new name so that we don't confuse him with "Mr. Elevator Man" or any other overly-romantic Quebecois.

I'm glad you're loving Quebec Ann - it's still my dream to make it there someday, and many people here assume that because I'm Canadian I must be from T.O. or Montreal. I could only wish (about the latter city I mean).

6:16 a.m.  
Blogger sara without an 'h' said...

ann. let's be honest. it was more than a few cups of coffee! you make it sound so much more innocent than it is :)

5:19 p.m.  
Blogger Rachel:) said...

whoa! Ann, looks like i have a phone call to make! I got your message the othe night, but not till like 11 here, so i thoght maybe i would call you another day! things are just getting out of control, but you better send me an e-mail about this guy... sounds fishy!:) love you!

10:45 p.m.  
Blogger ann renee. said...

ok. and a few glasses of wine too.

9:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home