Muddled Musings

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

this is where I live.



My room mate and I were on a mission: to find the coolest view in Quebec.



My bum was not the coolest view.
Neither was the wall I was looking over.

Mission Impossible: to sneak into the elevator
of a hotel that costs $2500/night and find the secret floor.

Aha. The view was found.

Actually, pictures don't really do justice. At all.

In fact, this picture here, "c'est plat" (It's boring).

You should come visit me instead.

9 Comments:

Blogger Mark Hilbelink said...

Way to break into places, I'm very proud of you!

ALso, should pictures of your butt be posted online without an explicit content warning? Do you remember when Dan touched your butt at the Humble Bean? Stop tempting us.

6:22 a.m.  
Blogger sara without an 'h' said...

oh dear, hibbles...

thanks for the pictures, ann! but i will certainly need to visit you to do the views justice...especially of your butt.

6:45 p.m.  
Blogger Kunnari said...

did you get to the floor?

8:46 a.m.  
Blogger Tom S said...

Ha!...nice pics Ann.

12:08 p.m.  
Blogger Amanda said...

i'm tempted to print the one of your butt. :)
hmm... i want to call you! lets email about schedules!

5:09 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANN!! Those are some hot pics...lol...I was watching a movie, and guess what?! The Chateau Frontenac (sp?) was in it. OH CANADA! Hmmm...I want to visit you sooooo bad...see you soon ;)

9:16 a.m.  
Blogger Rachel:) said...

I would love to come and stay with you!!!! What if i move to denver! i miss you a lot!

7:48 p.m.  
Blogger sara without an 'h' said...

ann, my stalker's back. we need to talk!

love sara

3:37 p.m.  
Blogger Rachel:) said...

Ann, we talked, we need to talk again! I miss you heaps! i hope you are having a good christmas!

9:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home