Muddled Musings

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

i still don't have any paper.

I just wanted to buy paper. There's this ecological shop, Ecologik, that I've been meaning to check out, in hopes that it sold some hemp paper. It didn't. By "eco" they were referring to plants. And by plants, I think they were referring to marijuana. If anyone is interested, I've a 5% discount (personally created for me by the shop owner) on your choice of bongs or hookahs.

And then I found half of a cathedral. I don't know where the other half went. But it definitely wasn't there. Maybe I was high.

And then I found a Middle Eastern shop. It smelled like Ecologik. I met a man in black and he had a long beard. Not only did he look mysterious, but he also acted mysterious. When I asked him where he was from, he said, "Not Thailand." Great. That narrowed down my choices to 192 other countries. Eventually I learned that his parents smuggled him from Lebanon to Quebc when he was 3 years old. Since then, he's been travelling wherevever the wind blows him. He's "only visited 20 or 30 countries." His next plan is to live by the sea in Brasil.

And then I went to a coffee shop. At the coffee shop, a strange thing happened: instead of me being the people-watcher, I was people-watched. A man sipped his coffee and watched me read my newspaper. I know because I could see his reflection in the mirror. And when he left, he said, "Bonjour."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,

You can find Hemp paper for sale through this link:
http://www.thehempshop.co.uk/cat-6.htm

Best wishes,
The Hemp Shop

6:12 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home