Muddled Musings

Saturday, November 25, 2006

wildflowers.

This week was tough and tearful. Life isn't always butterflies and rainbows. But, a hopeful thing happened to me yesterday. I got home from school and my wildflowers that I planted just last week had sprouted during the day (they weren't there yesterday morning). Even if they are simply some wildflowers in a broken pot, seeing them sprout gave me some hope that life has beautiful things too. I don't know why seeing my wildflowers sprout gave me so much pleasure, but it did.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad the wildflower sprouts gave you hope. What all has happened in this motrnh since I've seen you?

10:37 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*month...sorry..

10:38 p.m.  
Blogger sara without an 'h' said...

i love you ann. i'll call soon.

11:53 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I witnessed (over the phone) Ann become very very excited as she discovered these sprouts. It made me want to keep te plants in my house alive.

6:50 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home