Muddled Musings

Monday, March 27, 2006

ice cream.

I love my room mates. A lot, actually. BUT we need to work on Food Communication 101. We have ice cream in our freezer. Too bad I didn't know it was room ice cream. I am blessed to say that I scrounged a bowlful, unlike yesterday's spaghetti conflict. But I missed out on a great many stress-relievers that more bowls of ice cream could have provided earlier this weekend (like last night, writing the worst paper ever). Uh-oh. My room mate just spotted my bowl of ice cream. She's going to the freezer to take the last of it. My only consolation is remembering that the calories that should belong to my body are going to be on her's. Unfortunately, it's not that great of a consolation, because I can't say I care about calories. I'd actually prefer the ice cream over no calories. Oh...and let me re-emphasize that I really do love my room mates despite all!

6 Comments:

Blogger mike kramer said...

you are justified to hate roommates and all others when it comes to ice cream consumption.

it is not nessessary to worry about ice cream callories, because ice cream is an ultimate good, so its callories are as well. unless it is some damn americanized brand of ice cream with nasty chunks of chocolate like "bunny tracks" or "moose tracks". ugghhh. nasty brands. i hear paul bernardo ate bunny tracks. and whats with ice cream that has to say chocolate in it five times to list all the different kinds. only one kind is needed, as long as it is complimented with equal portions of vanillia and strawberry.

8:44 a.m.  
Blogger Rachel:) said...

Ann, i am sory that you are having food communication dificulties, if you should ever need food... you know where to come!:) love you!

9:09 a.m.  
Blogger Andrea said...

Ice cream is tasty.

10:07 a.m.  
Blogger Mike E said...

I have been on an ice cream kick lately. There has just been tons of it around lately and so I offer it to others and of course I have to have a LARGE bowl myself. I haven't had any good Blue Bunny ice cream lately though.

10:22 a.m.  
Blogger Jihad Hernandez said...

I miss the bunny.

11:06 a.m.  
Blogger Carolyn said...

food issues can get sticky. I must say. sometimes I am tempted to steal my roommates' icecream. One time I took a spoon full. My only consolation is the hope that they probably do the same to my food, which gives me justification.

8:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home