Muddled Musings

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Konstantine [Live]

so i know ann and no one else in this blog. lol. but i'm sure they're cool if they're at all like my ann renee! anyways, i like music and songs -- specifically lyrics -- and now i will post a very, very long song. it's 10 min 30 sec long, in fact. and sad. but beautiful.

I can't imagine all the people that you know
and the places that you go
when the lights are turned down low
and I don't understand all the things you've seen
but I'm slipping in between
you and your big dreams
it's always you in my big dreams

did you know I miss you?
God I miss you

and then you bring me home
and we go to sleep
but this time not alone
no

and you kiss me in your living room
oh
and you see
no

what I've been missing in my living room
’cause it's all you
yeah
this is what I've missed
what I miss


we don't have much room
I said does anybody really need that room?
because we all need a little bit of room
to live

my Konstantine

-- Something Corporate

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel:) said...

THat was a long song! So do you know how i can post people as links? I am confused! AHHH! technilogy and technology unit! HAHAH, i just sent you an e-mail. I lvoe you!

9:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home