Muddled Musings

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

new post.

There. I now have a new post. I didn't know that keeping a blog would be so difficult. I had meant it to be for my own personal creative expression--and now I have friends and the responsibility to entertain them. Thus, "Hello, friends!" This is me entertaining you.

Let me rack up a story for you...hmmm...actually, I'm not sure I have one. I have self-diagnosed myself as suffering from Seasonal Depressional Disorder/Cabin Fever, and am therefore actually not very much fun to be around right now. Haha. Poor Rachel and Jenn, who will be spending all of Spring Break with me. No, likely The Break will do me some good. [sigh] Sitting around with my parents with a glass of wine, visiting old friends, hanging out with my grandmas, regurgitating memories of Toronto with friends-- oh joy, oh bliss--less than 24 hours and one World Religions Presentation away and I am free at last. Safe travelling, all Dordt people! Praying for safety, fun and rejuvenation...

PS. If you are ever looking for something intriguing to do with my blog whilst waiting for me to post something, try counting the times I say "thus," "therefore," and "thereby," following which, feel free to rate me on a Geek-o-meter (which Mike K will develop...).

1 Comments:

Blogger mike kramer said...

i didn't know they made geek-o-meters.

i hate to see that your blog has strayed from it origional purpose and vision now that it is no longer a personal reflection site is instead something to entertain. we were just talking about that carosel where the guys vision had been to offer cheep entertainment. theres a guy who refused to stray from vision.

but i hate to sound like i am rebuking you for new posts. i like new posts.

11:02 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home