Muddled Musings

Friday, April 27, 2007

Breakthrough...

I just thought I would let everyone know that I have finally learned the City Stare-- the blank look that refuses to smile at strangers and looks right past them. Yesterday, two drunk guys boarded the bus. Despite the bus being very empty and having many different seats to choose from, these guys decided to try and pick me up, sitting in the two chairs directly facing me.

I was so angry. The audacity!

So I continued staring out the window, looking at my reflection and secretly admiring the newly acquired bitchy look that I am finally capable of portraying. And the drunk guys didn't dare say a word.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel:) said...

I am sooooooo proud of you! you have no idea! Do i get to see you in a month!!!! I love you lots!

6:56 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really need to teach me that stare. All the best- JenL

10:32 a.m.  
Blogger Amanda said...

nice. :)

5:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home