Muddled Musings

Saturday, February 03, 2007

oh, life.

Well, it's been awhile since I've reported the interesting people who have come into my life. So a quick recap: (1) an elderly European gentleman who almost beat me up with his cane and (2) a man who preached to me about girls, guys and astrology on the bus (which would have been funny, if he didn't follow me around Quebec and grab my shoulders so that I would listen to him).

Anyways, other than that and having my credit card number stolen so some lucky person could take a trip to the United Kingdom (aargh! If I don't have enough money to go, why should I give my money to a complete stranger?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to swear. A lot.), life is pretty good. And a special thanks goes out to Amanda, Sara and Brian for helping me keep my sanity this week.

End of rant.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rachel:) said...

oh ann, i miss you and love you! we need to talk soon! i bought a phone card to call you, but i don't have your phone # at home. I will call you this week, when is a good time?

8:00 p.m.  
Blogger sara without an 'h' said...

ann, you just tell your credit card company that you're not paying for some criminal's trip to the UK!!! they're not supposed to make you pay when your card is stolen!

thank YOU for keeping ME sane. funny how it works so mutually, eh? :)

11:06 a.m.  
Blogger Amanda said...

yikes! you didn't cancel your card?
and ditto sara. they can't make you pay for that!

12:09 a.m.  
Blogger Justine Ann said...

I hope you get your credit card thing taken care of!

10:53 a.m.  
Blogger Mela said...

I just did some massive catch-up on YOUR blog too. Quebec sounds like it has some interesting people... And that really sucks about your card. I wouldn't pay for it either. Don't they have insurance or something for that? Like most companies say you won't have to pay if your card is stolen or used by someone else? I hope the crook gets caught!

2:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home