Muddled Musings

Monday, April 16, 2007

snow.

OK. It is April 16. And I walked to school with ice pellets and snow whipping my face. Right now, my window is rattling, threatening to cave under the wind's pressure. This is a cruel and injust world, when I hear of everybody who got sunburns today. Hurrah for the Great White North. No, actually, this is not one of it's prouder moments.

On another note, has anyone ever gone rock climbing? Well. Let me tell you: my poor arms. I know that the most basic rule of rock climbing is that all the work should come from the legs. Unfortunately, this is easier said than done. And I am paying for it.

This week is exam week. I generally enjoy exam weeks, because they tend to be easier than the other weeks. Maybe I'm odd. I don't know.

Otherwise, no news to report. I will try to update more frequently. Maybe.

Aaah...I'm going to finish writing this and get away from my window. I really am worried about the force of that wind!

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

yay for changing weather! (well, sometimes). how's exam week going? hopefully not too bad for ya. oh, and i can totally understand the rock climbing thing. go with the legs and LOTS OF CHALK!! see ya later!

9:48 p.m.  
Blogger Josh said...

oh, and i love the pics of your house!

9:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home