Muddled Musings

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

no people to report.

I have no people to report on this week. Thank Heavens. It might have something to do with staying home and reading Dostoevsky's Brothers Karmakov. If I don't leave, the strangers are usually pretty good about not coming to my door.

Anyways...trying to think of something interesting...trying...trying...
I learned how to salsa. Just a little.
I learned that bomb threats mean cancelled classes.
I learned that I shouldn't forget about tomatoes or they grow fungus in my cupboard.
I learned that my computer battery broke. This equals no computer.
I learned that I can hear my upstairs apartment folks go to the bathroom. This makes seeing them very awkward, since I've never talked to them before. I just know their bathroom ritual.

And other than all the studying about grammar and phonetics that I've been doing for my exams, I think that's pretty much everything I've learned in a nutshell.

10 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

Was that you, Ann, who molded a tomato on purpose in a container outside of our East Campus apartment for a biology class?

9:03 p.m.  
Blogger Amanda said...

bomb threats? wow. how exciting! :)
salsa: fun! wish i could join!
hearing people use the bathroom is very amusing. unless you know they can hear you too.

have a beautiful day!

3:40 a.m.  
Blogger Rachel:) said...

Hey girl! I am proud of you for learning to Salsa! we can practice when i see you again:) i called u, you were gone, i have been e-mailing with someone for two weeks!:)

7:23 p.m.  
Blogger Kunnari said...

Dostoevsky? what did you think? i read that in Accra. it changed my life.

8:37 a.m.  
Blogger Mud On His Shoes said...

Dostoyyevzskier? kunnari it changed your life? the only way its changed my life is because I feel inferior to those who say with a waft of literary aristocracy that "it changed their life." so far I got 4 chapters in and decided i didn't care. so convince me.. seriously.please I want to know why how it wil change my life.

2:56 p.m.  
Blogger Amanda said...

hellllllooooo out there!

1:39 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ann...update your blog! this is ueseless me writing here on your wall...b/c you are reading this...but maybe this will remind you!

7:31 p.m.  
Blogger Mud On His Shoes said...

Andy est un person excellent.

9:12 p.m.  
Blogger Jihad Hernandez said...

it's time to get a mac.

2:07 p.m.  
Blogger sara without an 'h' said...

ann, when we lived in B3 (i lived there for only one semester), we could hear the guys above us peeing. every time. from beth, kara, and laura's room. it was very uncomfortable.

i really hope kramer reads your blog! surprise!

8:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home